This post contains the following items:
- Launch of Historical Prices for CM Reference Rates
- Release of CM Reference Rates Methodology v1.1
- Insights and Background on the changes included in the new methodology
- Kraken duplicate trades issue
- Publication of the CM Reference Rate Methodology online
Coin Metrics is excited to announce its free weekly newsletter: State of the Network.
You can subscribe to it here.
State of the Network features weekly deep dives on interesting data-related topics, network (on-chain) data insights, and market data insights for many of the top crypto assets all informed by our own data. Read more
Coin Metrics recently released version 3.0 of our CM Network Data Pro product. This release includes many new assets, including XRP. When Coin Metrics adds support for any new asset, we do a deep dive into its digital ledger to gain a full comprehension of the ledger and identify any unique behaviors that may affect the creation of our data. For XRP, that meant evaluating its supply schedule and escrow system. Read more