The most performant and reliable blockchain search tool available.
CM ATLAS™ search gives users access to raw on-chain data using a blockchain explorer API. Our ATLAS™ API provides a uniform way to query data from various blockchain full nodes using our Universal Blockchain Data Model (UBDM).
Wide Coverage Universe
- Single interface for the exploration of over a dozen of the top cryptoassets
- Scalable design allows you to search up to 100 addresses at once and returns the calculated historical balance of each address
- Pagination of the response makes larger queries manageable
- Responses filtered by account, height or other fields
Versatile Data Delivery
- Low latency and high availability HTTP API or websocket API
- Data input layer with multiple instances of exporters for each asset, redundant local and cloud storage with regular backups, robust telemetry and monitoring, deployed on geo-redundant servers around the globe
- Data delivery layer utilizes multiple instances to ensure reliability and low latency and is deployed on geo-redundant servers
Use CM ATLAS™ search to query addresses to audit transaction history or account balances
Calculate your own on-chain metrics using our performant API to aggregate certain address balances, transaction history, etc.
Integrate our CM ATLAS™ API into your application to enable your users to look-up address or transaction information
Combine results from our CM ATLAS™ API with our reference rates to determine your tax basis for tax reporting