Our Market Data Feed v2.1 was released on May 5, 2020. Our Market Data Feed offers trades, candles, quotes and order book data normalized to a standard schema for the top crypto exchanges.
Several new spot and futures exchanges were added.
- Futures markets from Deribit, OKex, Binance, FTX, and Bitfinex were added
- Spot markets from Kucoin and FTX were added
With the latest release, our coverage universe has expanded to 1,050 assets, 31 exchanges, 6,416 spot markets, and 1,129 futures markets.
- Some gaps in our historical trades data from Coinbase, Binance, and Poloniex were identified and backfilled
- Some gaps in our historical candles data from BitMEX were identified and backfilled
- Some instances of crossed order books on bitFlyer’s BTC-USD market were fixed
- Released our Market Data Documentation which describes all of our market data-related data concepts and the coverage universe for each
- Several improvements related to reliability and performance
- Additions to test suite coverage for our exchange trade and order book scrapers
If you are interested in learning more about our Market Data Feed, please contact us at email@example.com!